The Federal Court of Canada and Federal Court of Appeal have jurisdiction to hear challenges to decisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board and the Minister of Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship.

Which court you go to, what test you need to meet for the court to hear your case, and what test you need to meet to succeed in your cases are subject to a myriad of technical rules, depending in part on what kind of IRB or Ministerial decision you're trying to challenge. 

While representing yourself at the Federal Court is in theory possible, it's highly recommended that you retain a lawyer to help you with the technical procedure.